GENERAL SUBCONTRACTOR POSITIONS
SUBCONTRACTOR CAN SPECIALIZE IN ONE OR MORE PRODUCT:
SUMMARY: To provide professional installation and professional representation of Mockingbird Industries. To assist the project manager in all phases of installation with a strong emphasis on quality.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide professional installation and service for all types of Mockingbird Industry projects
- To manage and maintain all truck, tools, equipment, supplies
- Complete all installation projects according to Mockingbird Industry policy guidelines
- To assist management with daily production information through correspondence
- Material management, handling and waste control
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Considerable knowledge or experience
- Organized with attention to detail
- Effective oral communication skills with customer service focus
- Ability to successfully perform routine duties and job responsibilities accurately and efficiently
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively resolve construction and customer service related issues
- Time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, and coordinate within deadlines
- Knowledge of basic math concepts and the ability to perform these skills accurately
Ideal candidate is highly self-motivated who enjoys construction and take a great deal of pride in the quality of their work performed. Must also possess the knowledge and experience associated with installation and comply with Mockingbird Industries’ strict specifications, quality compliance and excellent customer service.
Highly competitive rates offered – we pay for quality workmanship and dependability.